Cusco & Machu Picchu,Peru
August 13-20, 2018 (with Bri of Design Love Fest)
$1,995 - ($1,000 deposit to reserve)
Join us on a journey to the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley and the markets of colonial Cusco.
Throughout our trip we will be exploring the Incan cities of Machu Picchu, the Sacred Valley and the incredible archeological sites of Saksaywaman and the Temple of the Moon. Our home base will be in the colonial town of Cusco where we will do some shopping at local markets (with our private chef to cook at our casa), check out the town with our local artist friends, eat at some incredible local restaurants, hike the Incan trail to Machu Picchu and hopefully see an alpaca or two!
Let's go see it before it closes to visitors forever!
- Six nights in our beautiful casa in the San Blas neighborhood of Cusco and one night in a hotel at the base of Machu Picchu
- Breakfast daily and a stocked fridge in our house with snacks and drinks
- Welcome dinner
- Local, licensed guide to all of the ruins, Machu Pichu 1 day hike, Sacred Valley and a Shaman walk to Cusco temples
- Tour of local food market followed by a cooking and cocktail class with our chef friend
- Local friends to show us around to the best art, crafts, food and nightlife
- Personal translator
Price does not include:
- Flights (choose the flight add-on at checkout and we'll handle the booking madness)
- Most lunches and dinners or alcoholic beverages (usually meals cost $10-20 including drinks)
- Tips for our on the ground team
* All rooms are double occupancy unless single occupancy is requested at an additional fee
What we do!
Our expert guides will be taking us all over the Incan world. We will be guided through the Sacred Valley, have a one day hike on the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu and see the surroundings of Cusco and Saqsaywaman
We will be touring/shopping in many of the local artisanal shops and villages. The tradition of craft is very strong in Peru and we will get first hand sight into these beautiful products and traditions.
We have teamed up with chef friends to seek out the very best lomo saltado, ceviche and you can even try the local specialty of Guinea pig! We'll also visit local food markets and learn to make some local dishes!
We'll be making a house into our beautiful Peruvian home in the charming central neighborhood of San Blas, Cusco's bohemian arts district. Right outside our doorstep are some of the best restaurants, bars and art in the city.
You want more, huh?
We got you. Check out photos from our Cuba trip: