Cusco & Machu Picchu,Peru
April 10-17, 2018
$2,995 - Transportation from LAX included ($1,300 deposit to reserve)
Join us on a journey to the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley and the markets of colonial Cusco.
Throughout our trip we will be exploring the Incan cities of Machu Picchu, the Sacred Valley and the incredible ruins of Choquequirao. Our home base will be in the colonial town of Cusco where we will do some shopping at local markets (with our private chef to cook at our casa), check out the town with our local artist friends, eat at some incredible local restaurants, hike the Incan trail to Machu Picchu and hopefully see an alpaca or two!
Let's go see it before it closes to visitors forever!
- Round trip flights from MOST major American cities to Cusco (contact us if you have questions)
- Six nights in our beautiful casa in Cusco and one night in a great hotel near Machu Picchu
- Breakfast daily and a stocked fridge in our house with snacks and drinks
- Welcome dinner
- Local, licensed guide to all of the ruins, Machu Pichu 2 day hike, Sacred Valley and Choquequirao
- Tour of local food markets with dinner made by local chef friend at our casa
- Local friends to show us around to the best art, crafts, food and nightlife
- Personal translator
Price does not include:
- Most lunches and dinners or alcoholic beverages (usually meals cost $10-20 including drinks)
- Tips for our on the ground team
* All rooms are double occupancy unless single occupancy is requested at an additional fee
What we do!
Our expert guides will be taking us all over the Incan world. We will be guided through the Sacred Valley, the ruins of Choquequirao, have a two day hike on the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu and see the surroundings of Cusco and Saqsaywaman on horseback.
We will be touring/shopping in many of the local artisanal shops and villages. The tradition of craft is very strong in Peru and we will get first hand sight into these beautiful products and traditions.
We have teamed up with chef friends to seek out the very best lomo saltado, ceviche and you can even try the local specialty of Guinea pig! We'll also visit local food markets and learn to make some local dishes!
We'll be making a house into our beautiful Peruvian home in the charming central neighborhood of San Blas, Cusco's bohemian arts district. Right outside our doorstep are some of the best restaurants, bars and art in the city.
You want more, huh?
We got you. Check out photos from our Cuba trip: