La Paz, Baja California, Mexico
NOV 2-6, 2017 - SOLD OUT
NOV 9-13, 2017
$1,700 - Transportation from LAX included ($1,000 deposit to reserve)
A new kind of destination. Closer than you think!
Have you ever wanted to spend an afternoon picnicking on an uninhabited island? Have you ever wanted to play with sea lions and swim with whale sharks? Or do you want to just get away and find your own deserted beach? If you answered yes to any of these, prepare yourself for a trip of a lifetime, in a place more accessible than you’d think.
- Round trip flights between LAX and San Jose del Cabo (We can accommodate other cities, please contact us for the rate)
- Private shuttle service to La Paz
- 3 nights in private hacienda in old town La Paz
- 1 night in boutique hotel in the arts district in San Jose del Cabo
- Private boat and specialized guides to Isla Epíritu Santo
- Private boat and specialized guide to swim with whale sharks
- Private dinner prepared in house by local healer
- Lunch at Flora Farms
- Personal translator
* All rooms are double occupancy unless single occupancy is requested at an additional fee
What we do!
A new kind of trip!
On our exclusive journey to Baja you’ll stay at the best spots, explore spectacular coastlines, get your feet wet with some incredible animals in their natural environment, and contribute to the efforts of local researchers!
Explore. Or relax. Or both!
Isla Espíritu Santo is arguably one of the most beautiful islands in Mexico! We’ll show you it’s surreal beauty of cliffs, caves, bays and beaches. It’s hard not to feel like a pirate here, or a beach bum - whichever floats your boat. Regardless of where your head’s at, we guarantee you’ll fall for this unspoiled natural playground.
Relax in our charming, private hacienda that has the perfect patio for sipping margaritas after a long day at the beach.
In addition to all the time we get on the water, we haven’t forgotten to include Baja’s fair share of culture! On this trip we also spend an afternoon in dreamy Todos Santos and a night in Baja’s up and coming gem - San Jose del Cabo.
You want more, huh?
We got you. Check out photos from our Cuba trip: